- I have massively fallen behind in my 2 college classes (Geography and Psychology) and had a ton of Geography homework due but first had to read 60 pages, complete a lab report, a 90 minute test to take, a posting on how to solve climate change due in a discussion forum as well as 2 postings to comment on other people's submissions
- Dad's radiation therapy (5x a week with a little more than 3 weeks to go which is a 1 hour drive each way + 30 minutes for treatment and sometimes up to 30 minutes waiting)
- My husband is having a colonoscopy today which meant that as of yesterday around 3 p.m. he was restricted to a clear liquid diet (fun times) and can't eat/drink anything today
- My son actually came home with homework yesterday and wanted me to help with his linear functions (uh, what?)
- And for some reason, my son decided he wanted to rearrange his room and needed my assistance a couple of times.
- Oh, and I had an eye doctor appointment to verify the trial contacts I got last week were okay.
- Finally I had to make sure I snagged my son to do at least 1 PCCX item after school, otherwise he would defect and I'd never get his help since I reminded him all weekend he was going to do this.
So, this is what my day will look like today:
6:30 - 9:30 Wake up and do morning routine items
9:30 - 12:30 Dad's radiation (I'll do homework reading while in waiting room)
12:30 - 3:30 Eric's colonoscopy (Again, homework reading)
3:30 - 6:30 Housecleaning/Dinner Prep
6:30 - 7:30 Cook/Eat
7:30 - 8:00 Dishes
8:00 - 10:00 Hide in bedroom and watch The Biggest Loser
Yeah that's right, I'm watching reality tv to escape reality, don't judge me.
I'd probably gone on a bit more, but I just looked at the clock and Jordan isn't up for school yet and he has to be there in 20 minutes!