Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Don't Talk to Me, I'll Bite Your Head Off!

I don't want to say I was under a lot of stress yesterday, but if one more person reminded me of something I had to do, they were going to die. I am determined to get more done in this PCCX than any other, but the start date couldn't have come at a worse time!

  • I have massively fallen behind in my 2 college classes (Geography and Psychology) and had a ton of Geography homework due but first had to read 60 pages, complete a lab report, a 90 minute test to take, a posting on how to solve climate change due in a discussion forum as well as 2 postings to comment on other people's submissions
  • Dad's radiation therapy (5x a week with a little more than 3 weeks to go which is a 1 hour drive each way + 30 minutes for treatment and sometimes up to 30 minutes waiting)
  • My husband is having a colonoscopy today which meant that as of yesterday around 3 p.m. he was restricted to a clear liquid diet (fun times) and can't eat/drink anything today
  • My son actually came home with homework yesterday and wanted me to help with his linear functions (uh, what?)
  • And for some reason, my son decided he wanted to rearrange his room and needed my assistance a couple of times.
  • Oh, and I had an eye doctor appointment to verify the trial contacts I got last week were okay.
  • Finally I had to make sure I snagged my son to do at least 1 PCCX item after school, otherwise he would defect and I'd never get his help since I reminded him all weekend he was going to do this.
I lost it at one point yesterday as my husband decided to ask what time Dad's radiation would be today because he's concerned I won't get him to the hospital on time for his surgery. I yelled at him for about 10 minutes. I'm sick and tired of people reminding me of everything I have to do. I KNOW!! I have a calendar. I have a blog. I have notes on my POA (Plan of Attack) so I don't forget. Reminding me is like nails on a chalkboard. I KNOW....BACK OFF!

So, this is what my day will look like today:

6:30 - 9:30 Wake up and do morning routine items
9:30 - 12:30 Dad's radiation (I'll do homework reading while in waiting room)
12:30 - 3:30 Eric's colonoscopy (Again, homework reading)
3:30 - 6:30 Housecleaning/Dinner Prep
6:30 - 7:30 Cook/Eat
7:30 - 8:00 Dishes
8:00 - 10:00 Hide in bedroom and watch The Biggest Loser

Yeah that's right, I'm watching reality tv to escape reality, don't judge me.

I'd probably gone on a bit more, but I just looked at the clock and Jordan isn't up for school yet and he has to be there in 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment