Sunday, September 27, 2009

The day before....

It's the day before pccx starts and I'm not sure where to begin. I think I might start with the bedrooms since they'll be the easiest. Easiest to get done and easiest to maintain. I need to go through my children's toys. They have far far too many of them. I also need to take the carpets out of the rooms and wash them. I'd like to get that done before it gets too cold outside. Living in MO you never know when it will get cold.

Dungeon.....I've put some thought into this. Since I don't have alot of extra stuff laying around I need to get my filing cabinet in order. It's a mess. Too many papers and not enough space for them. I've also decided that my husband will have his own dungeon. All his Army crap needs to be gone through and organized. He's taken over our entire bedroom. So there we go.....I have two dungeons to get done. I don't do points because I just can't get the hang of it. But both these areas need to be cleaned up and organized.

Good luck everyone and we can do it!

Before pics are posted in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment