Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ye-ah, that worked well

The first day of my "job" plan, and I woke up sick. And not just a little under the weather; puking, falling asleep on the couch sick. I sort of slept until noon and then got up and did as little as possible the rest of the day.

But today is a new day. It was raining so I drove the girls to school, which then required (heh) a stop at Sonic, so I didn't get back until about 10 after 8. No worries, I ate breakfast and started dishes and got everyone else breakfast and all those usual morning things, and sat down to start "work" by 9:00. So far, so good. I'll continue work (with a short lunch break) until 2:00, and then clean (and do the homework thing when the girls come home) until about 5:00, make dinner, and pretty much watch tv the rest of the night because it's Thursday and I have lots to watch tonight. Sounds like a plan to me.

So, what kind of schedule, if any, do you have for when you clean or chill or do other things? 25 points for answering in comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment