Monday, October 26, 2009

5 by 5

That was a favorite phrase of Faith's on BTVS...I don't think anybody ever knew what it meant. Which reminds me...I wanted to paint our room in an Asian style to go with the furniture and put the characters (Chinese, Japanese, either one) for "Faith", "Hope", and "Trick" on the walls...but I digress.

Today is the first day of the 5th week, which makes this the halfway mark for Fall PCCX. I don't know of anyone who's gotten anywhere near that point, but that's OK! Any progress is still progress, and even though the only things I've done are the insides of the freezer and fridge and 3/4 of one empty hallway, I can point at those things and say "see, I did something." There will be many more things in the second half that I will accomplish - and so will you. :)

50/50 Challenge: Look back at the first half of PCCX and choose 5 *positive* aspects of the challenge so far for you - this could be specific accomplishments, positive changes in your home as a result, positive changes in your outlook, etc. Then decide on 5 specific goals for the second half. If you have a blog, write a post about it and share the link here. If you're a contributor to this blog - and you know who you are - post here, obviously. If you have no blog of your own, post to the Yahoo group. 50 points for positive changes, 50 more for goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment