Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Progress!

It was only 1 piece of furniture and 2 hours, 15 minutes of actual work. It may as well have been the finish line tape of an Olympic race though, I'm so darned pleased. Somehow 2 hours became my entire day's accomplishment, or at least it seems that way. This is my first *completed* PCCX task I'm talking about. The fridge and the freezer and the hallway, none of those was totally finished. Today I cleaned off a wall unit/room divider between the dining room and living room with cabinets and drawers and two-sided shelves and hundreds of individual items to be dealt with and wiped off. The top is completely empty for the first time in...well, probably ever. I *hate* how Chris keeps stashing things on top of the big furniture. I guess he figures if only he can reach it only he can see it and he doesn't care. I've got news for him, it bugs the HECK out of me. Anyway, I just wanted to brag a little extra bit about my completed project. :) I missed the FB challenge by 15 minutes, but I'm ok with that. It's DONE, and that's what matters. Now if I can just carry that momentum into another day, and another, and another...

Oh, after pictures of both sides are in the gallery now; there's a link to my progress in the sidebar to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment