Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy busy busy....

I've been busy the past couple days. My husband came home after 9 days of being gone so I spent time with him and fell off the PCCX wagon. I climbed back on the wagon last night. I finished wiping down the flat surfaces and started going through my jewelry boxes. I have far too much jewelry. I got through 2 boxes completely only keeping sentimental pieces and stuff I wear. I still have one box to get through and some odds and ends around the house to put away. Once I'm done with that I need to scrub the floor and moldings and see about spot washing walls. I'm hoping to move VERY soon and they are going to repaint anyways.

I also need to get my husband into move some stuff around so that we can fit the dog's kennel in the bedroom. I'm sick and tired of waking up to find she's gone to the bathroom in my house again.

I really hope to finish my bedroom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment