Monday, October 26, 2009

My 5x5

5 Positives from 1st 4 weeks:
  1. I got the freezer defrosted and cleaned out so I was able to store all the things I needed to as they came in.
  2. I washed 3/4 of the walls and floor of the back hallway. The walls are no longer covered in kid smudge.
  3. Washing down the hallway proved to myself that I really could get it done.
  4. I am making a more concerted effort (not that you'd notice after the last four days) to keep up with the regular chores in order to have some time to commit to PCCX.
  5. I also cleaned all but one of the refrigerator shelves, it no longer looks quite like someone shoved a bleeding body inside.
5 Goals for next 4 weeks:
  1. Get the floors in every room at least mopped if not better.
  2. Catch up on the holiday list.
  3. Scrub the heck out of the outside of my kitchen appliances.
  4. Clear the piles off the tops of my big furniture (breakfronts, entertainment center, wall units, bookcases, etc.)
  5. Get all of our clothes organized and weeded out and put away properly.


**Did anyone else notice that half the challenges today involved sitting down and writing? That's my kind of day. :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment