- I got the freezer defrosted and cleaned out so I was able to store all the things I needed to as they came in.
- I washed 3/4 of the walls and floor of the back hallway. The walls are no longer covered in kid smudge.
- Washing down the hallway proved to myself that I really could get it done.
- I am making a more concerted effort (not that you'd notice after the last four days) to keep up with the regular chores in order to have some time to commit to PCCX.
- I also cleaned all but one of the refrigerator shelves, it no longer looks quite like someone shoved a bleeding body inside.
5 Goals for next 4 weeks:
- Get the floors in every room at least mopped if not better.
- Catch up on the holiday list.
- Scrub the heck out of the outside of my kitchen appliances.
- Clear the piles off the tops of my big furniture (breakfronts, entertainment center, wall units, bookcases, etc.)
- Get all of our clothes organized and weeded out and put away properly.
**Did anyone else notice that half the challenges today involved sitting down and writing? That's my kind of day. :)**