Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blog Catch Up

I have no excuses for not posting the last couple of days. I've not only done some pccx work, I've even remembered to take photos. I've made goal every day this week and will reach my monthly point goal today. So, why does posting seem like SO much work? It's sad when you'd rather scrub the bathroom down then post a blog LOL

So, here's a little catch up over the last few days. I did a bit of cleaning in the boys room, which is just Jordan's room now. It's time to pack up Kris' belongings that he didn't take with him when he moved earlier this year and put into the attic until he has room to take them. I stopped at Walmart on Tuesday and purchased 2 totes (only $4 each, a great buy!). Here's the before and afters of the boxes stacked in the corner (in front of the closet and attic doors, making it difficult to get into either):
pccx,housework
pccx,housework
pccx,housework

I do plan to get this into the attic space, just as soon as I'm prepared to clean out the attic so this will fit LOL Getting into the attic also means I'll be going through the tote of gifts I've purchased throughout the year and putting them into my file so I know who has gifts/who needs gifts still. Overall, I'm probably 50% done with my shopping. Maybe I'll attack that tomorrow....

Then on Wednesday, or was it Thursday...whatever, ONE of those 2 days, I did start working on the bathroom. I decided to start with the bathroom organizer, which wasn't really organized at all. The first drawer was a bit of a mess of this and that stuff that didn't go anywhere else and oral care. The 2nd drawer was a combination of cosmetics and hair care. Most days I had trouble shutting the stupid drawer and would have to push things around so it would shut again. The third drawer was travel kits. I decided to just do one drawer at a time, removing everything and then scrubbing it inside and out before putting stuff back in. Now, the first drawer is cosmetics, second drawer is hair care, and the third drawer is oral care and razors.

Here's some of the after shots of the bathroom organizer (I do plan to get the before shots in here, but having sizing issues):



pccx,housework



pccx,housework



pccx,housework

My new college classes begin on Monday, but one benefit of an online class is that the professors generally open them a week early so you can get a head start on work, which is exactly what I've done. Not a lot, but at least 15 minutes a day I do something. Dad's radiation treatment ends on Wednesday, so I'll have a LOT more time to work on pccx. Granted, its only 2.5 hours out of my day, but its during prime energy time...and who wants to start cleaning after that long of a drive?

I don't think I'll be able to finish pccx, but I will put a good dent into it so that when we start again in January, I'll be in much better shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment