Monday, July 12, 2010

I almost forgot

Thursday in the regular group I declared my dungeon to be my laundry room. In all of the previous seasons as far back as I can remember my dungeon has been my storage shed. Guess what? In every season it's either too hot, too cold, too wet, or too overgrown out there to even set foot in it. This time around I decided the laundry room was a more achievable goal and in nearly as much need as the shed. I think it's #9 on my diagram, so after my kitchen (#1-8) that will be where I go. Of course, if I play my cards right I'll be doing laundry all along and whittling away at the mountain taking up half the "room". It's really a back porch closed in enough to make a breezeway between the house and what was the garage. The door to the outside is blocked by laundry. The door to the back yard is nearly always open for the dogs. So it's hot down there when it's hot outside, but not quite as hot as full sun. Anyway, that's what I'm planning. We all know how well that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment