Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 3 - didn't try

I had a lousy day in general today. Didn't really think about cleaning at all, except to look around and think "what a dump", and to harp on B to finish his bloody chores. And truthfully I didn't particularly care about getting up and doing anything.

I'm forcing myself tonight to face what I haven't done and update my blogs anyway. (I have 3: this one, one at sparkpeople, and my own site. I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose.) I don't know yet if this shameful look in the mirror will make tomorrow any better, but I can dream.

Speaking of dreams, the other night I dreamed that we had a party for E's birthday (it's tomorrow) and the only person to show up was Stephen King. Weird, huh?

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and all that rot, and I have a lot to get done. We're not actually having a party, Stephen King or not, but E is 2; he won't notice. I'm pretty sure he has no concept of what a birthday is, much less that he has one. But I still have things I'd like to do, and things I should do, and I believe I'll start by going in now and doing the dishes. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment