Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's that time of year again. Time for another pccx. The last one didn't go so well. I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted to. This one has got to be better. I'm moving in 6 months.....holy crap. I've got to get my house organized and ready for packers to come in and get it all packed up. I'm so not ready.

I've got a plan, and hopefully I can stick to it.

I've mapped out my days, I'll spend 3-4 hrs a day on general upkeep of the house, 2-3 hrs a day on school work, 2-3 hrs a day on pccx and getting the house organized, at least one hour a day doing something I enjoy that is relaxing, at least one hour with my kids playing with them, work up to 1 hour of exercise everyday. I'm starting the Atkins diet this month....that will take a little time to get into the swing of things. I've figured that's 15 hrs of work stuff a day. That leaves 9 hours for sleep and extra stuff. HOLY CRAP I don't know if I can do it.

Yes I can.....Just stick to the plan it's not that bad. That's all for now, will check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment