Yep, it's been over 5 months since I've posted which I just happened to notice because of Amanda's new post, so I'm posting an update and a few goals for the month of September.
I ended up slacking on the decluttering process back in April because I'd started college classes. Last week I'd finally decided that I was going to just have the garage sale with what I'd already decluttered and attempt to go through the garage as well (which I did). I'm pretty sure I sold well over 500 items, leaving me with 2 totes, a box and a rack of coats.
During the month of September, I plan to:
- Sort through the garage sale items and sort to donate or sell online.
- Drop off donation items
- Post items online for sale
- Scrub the shower & tub (I hate hard water...my tub is a "goldenrod" color (5 points if you know that color) and I'd like to see it white again
- Attempt to remove the paint from carpet in bedroom with goof off (pointless but going to try anyways)
- Begin job
- Start new college classes
- Clean out filing cabinet