Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Tiny Task

You know those jobs you just put off and put off even though just doing it takes but seconds?  I discovered this problem about 3 weeks ago:


pccx,housework
Have I mentioned I have 5 cats?  


I'm not a cat person...



Do you have any idea how hard this is to clean up?


I mean, I had to get the vacuum


Put in the attachment


Get on my knees to make sure I got it all.  


What a pain in the ...




Anyways, I finally decided to get around to it:


pccx,housework


And then it took me 4 MORE days just to post this....

1 comment:

  1. This is why I always think I can surely finish PCCX...everything is just one little easy thing at a time. It's the getting up to DO the little easy things that I have a hard time with. Congratulations on getting whatever that was vacuumed out. :)

    ReplyDelete