Saturday, January 8, 2011

Checking in with nothing to say

It hasn't been much of a week.  According to my self-imposed schedule I was supposed to write this yesterday but since no one else would know that except that I just told you....well, let's just say it's not a big deal.  Although it did kill my streak of blogging every day.  Oh well.

About my house, since that's the whole point of this particular blog, I can't say a whole lot.  I have been making a concerted effort to keep my room picked up after Chris cleaned the heck out of it not that long ago, so that's good.  On the other hand, after ALL that work writing the new point system and making a lovely POA to go with it, I have made goal exactly once in the last week.  Oddly enough, if I don't get up and clean stuff each day I don't get many points, even if I spend the day "productively" sitting at my computer.  I can't blame the system since a) I wrote it, and b) that's what it's supposed to do.

One thing I have yet to truly understand, is how I can log such a small percentage of time doing useful things.  Around 11am the other day I'd been up for 5 hours, I'd been working or at least feeling like I was working almost all of that time, but I only had about 2 1/2 hours marked as cleaning or writing or whatever.  That's something I'll have to work on.

In the end, we're week 1 into the new year and while I don't really see progress I also don't see much backsliding into the pit, so that's good.  Right?  How was your first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment